Thursday, November 8, 2007

HAPPY BIG 30 JEFF!




I got Jeff soooo good on his 30th birthday! I told him we had to go to S.L.C. to pick up his present. He was so confused, and immediately thought that I got him a couples massage (I have no idea why). So, he was definately not a happy camper. I played along with it, and even got coop to snitch and tell him that I got him a massage. By the time we got to S.L.C. he was pretty mad, and he was trying so hard to be nice about it. He said he would just watch me get a massage....I was laughing so hard, and he still hadn't caught on. I told him he could at least choose where he wanted to eat.....of course, it was crown burger. For those of you who don't know my hubby....his favorite nice place to eat is any burger joint-usually wendys. I figured I better tell him what was going on before it ruined his whole night, so I told him we were going to the Jazz Game, row 16... He freaked! (It might not be a big deal to most people, but to us poor folk...it was huge!) Jeff is the biggest sports finatic...especially when it comes to BYU and the Utah Jazz. He had permagrin the whole night, and was pretty much willing to do anything for me after that. He told me that when he thought we were getting a couples massage, he was thinking in his head "she is the most selfish women on the face of the earth". Now he tells me I win wife of the year! Thanks greg & becky for watching our kids for us. We had a blast! Go Jazz! Oh, and happy birthday Jeff!

6 comments:

Cracker said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!!! Yeah I am so glad that you did that!! That is the best! Jeff and Graham should go the byu games together I think they would have a blast considering that Graham is a big BYU fan as well!! I think next year you should do the couple massage.
Angie

Molly said...

Your such a good wife! I am so sorry I missed your jean party! I was ticked! Hope it went well!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Kerri you do win wife of the year! That is a great present for any guy! Cute pics of you guys. I'm impressed you kept the secret and suprised him!
Love ya
Trista

Breezy said...

TAG! Kerri, check out my blog for more into, see tag #3
love ya!
P.s. You are an aweseome wife to do the Jazz game, I would hate it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

Becky said...

Looks like a total blast. How funny that Jeff was such a good sport about the massage idea. You guys are so cute together!

Amy said...

Jeff,
You are getting old, but you still look like you are in high school! Happy birthday and nice ba donk a donk!