Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HAPPY EASTER...I THINK






Did anyone else have a morning like this? With Jeff gone on sunday mornings, getting ready is such a challenge! Parker was on one! He was sooooo cranky, so taking a good picture was pretty much out of the question. Then, I couldn't find Coopers church shoes (we're already late),and they turn up in the backyard caked in mud! So, next resort...his tennis shoes. Well, those are at the neighbors house 3 doors down from us in the backyard being eaten by their dog! And I only found one. So, we resorted to his sandals. Yep, nice easter outfit with sandals. Sometimes I feel like...why do I even try? I didn't hear one thing during sacrament meeting, but then Jeff took Parker home so I could at least get something out of easter sunday. Seriously, I was exhausted by the end of the day! I'm sure you have all had a few days like this.....right?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like that most Sundays! But then one of them will give a big huge and say "I Love You" and "I'm Sorry" and it makes it all better!

Kallas Family said...

It sounds like our Easter but Tay was at work and I ended up just going home early!! Cute boys!

lramey said...

seriously- there are more days like this than the other end of the spectrum don't you think? especially Sundays- dang sundays- just kidding. Brent has the wonderful job of keeping Sawyer entertained Sundays at church cuz I'm stuck in primary- poor guy- he always ditches out early. But, they're sure cute- even when nothing goes right eh?

Haskins said...

Oh I know what you mean!! It always seems so much harder on sundays to get your kids ready! But they do look super cute!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

I have decided that Sunday is the hardest day of the week. It is nice to hear that other people have challenges on Sunday too. I just tell myself that it will get better with age. I don't know what I'll do if I find out that I have been lying to myself and find out it gets worse. It really can't, can it:). I guess only time will tell. Your boys looked so cute in the easter outfits and I'm sure that Cooper's sandals looked fine. Easter is such a fun time of year.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I completely understand how you feel. But you will get through it and your boys will thank you for it someday! But your boys still look great! They look so cute in their easter outfits and it looks like they had a great easter! I love ya and I hope all is well.

The Wilson 3 said...

Keri,
your family is so cute! I have never seen your boys before. I hope you are doing well and having a fun summer so far!
Talk to you soon,
Candice Wilson