Monday, April 14, 2008

THE 80'S ARE BACK!





A few weeks ago we went to our friend Jeremy's 30th birthday party. It was an 80's dance party. It was so funny because they had group and single pictures taken of each couple, a d.j. that played 80's all night, and karaoke. I really get into these things because I'm always one for dressing up. I had to coax Jeff into it a little (because he thought we'd be the only ones dressed up) but I think he was relieved to see that was not the case, and there were actually a few who went all out(you know who you are). It was a fun night...thanks Jerermy & Amanda! Oh, and don't ya just love my leg warmers?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I love the 80's! I could never get Phil to dress up.

lramey said...

oh how i love your scrunchee, jeff's pegged pants, and all the fellas outfits!!! I was SOOOOO bummed that we couldn't get there that night cuz i was out of town!!!!!!! Remember the good ol' karaoke days at Wild Burro????

oh, i'm so sad i missed it!!!!

you look awesome, lil miss perfect body!!!

shelby said...

That was the funnest night! I love these pictures you have. It was fun to see you guys!

Haskins said...

Ker- you look so cute!! THat looks like so much fun! I would of loved to do something like that! Um, why isnt Jarom or Brent dressed up? Too cool huh?

hollie said...

Mike and I just found your blog and couldn't resist saying hi. You have a beautiful family. Mikey just said that you were the first girl he met and Orem High-you were such a sweetie to everyone. I was so excited to see a few other people from drill on your blog too. How fun!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

You guys look rad! It's fun to see you enjoying life. We'll talk to you soon.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Ker that looks so fun! I love your leg warmers and your whole outfit. You look hot!! That sounds like such a fun night.

Molly said...

How fun! You make me sick with your tiny waist!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Becky said...

I totally dig your leg warmers...and the scrunchie. I bet you weigh the same amount now as you did in the 80's. No fair! What a fun party idea. I recognize some of those faces. It's fun to see what people are up to!

Kathy said...

I am loving your belt!! I love the 80's to, especially the music. You guys look great