Sunday, November 16, 2008

Painting Pumpkins & Halloween!

Painting pumpkins is something that my family did when I was growing up, so we've just carried on the tradition. It's a little messy, but worth it to see how excited the boys get. I make Jeff paint one every year too....he is seriously an artist! I always do one for fun too, but it always turns out pretty pathetic. Oh well, it's about the memories right?





Parker was a bee and Cooper was a ninja. Jeff & I try to dress up as least as possible, but Coop begged us to, so I was UVU, and he was BYU (real hard I know---super creative)














7 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

The boys looked so cute on Halloween. I wish I would have known you wanted to go the NKOTB, we had an extra ticket. darn! It was really fun and worth the teasing that I am getting from Brad.

kerry said...

You're kids are sooo gorgeous! I love your blog, hope you don't mind me reading! I found you from Becky's.. I love the bee costume!

Haskins said...

Your boys are so cute!! I cant believe how tall Parker is I think he is a whole head taller than McKay! I love their Halloween costumes! Super cute!!

Sarah said...

It's about time for a new post! very fun night and your boy's look cute!

Annie said...

Were you a UVSC cheerleader for Halloween? Hands down, best costume!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Hey I just wanted to leave a comment to tell you I am going private. I would love to have you on my view list, so send me an email so I can get you added.
bllrdowney(at)gmail(dot)com
Lindsey

Molly said...

What cute little trick or treaters you have!