Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sledding!

It's possible that we picked the coldest day of the year to go sledding. It was unbelievably freezing!!! Brad, Mel & Ari came with us (Jeffs Bro & wife), and we had a lot of fun for the half hour we could stand the cold. Parker went down the hill and hit a bump, and faceplanted into the snow, and his face was like ice. He didn't think it was so much fun after that. I took Parker home, but Jeff & Coop stayed for a while longer to try out the innertube. Fun times!




















8 comments:

Sandra said...

Very cute pics!

Sarah said...

It's a about freeking time! I check on your blog all the time and I'm so happy updated! Cute pics!

Unknown said...

What a fun time for you guys! I would have done the same as Parker! Get inside and then have some Hot Chocolate!!

Haskins said...

SO cute!!! I love that picture of you and Jeff!! You look so pretty!! How fun to take your kids sledding!! Our poor kids never got a chance this winter!!

Keena and Elin said...

Cute pics sis. Nice to see that your getting back into updating all of us. Not like I don't see you every week :) Give your boys a hug for me, see ya soon.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Hey there Johnson's! It looks like to had fun, but hearing about how cold it was makes me never want to go. We need to take our kids tubing. but I truly hate the cold. I'm such a dud. Hey, we went private, so send me an email so I can include you on our list of viewers.

bllrdowney(at)gmail(dot)com

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Hey there Johnson's! It looks like to had fun, but hearing about how cold it was makes me never want to go. We need to take our kids tubing. but I truly hate the cold. I'm such a dud. Hey, we went private, so send me an email so I can include you on our list of viewers.

bllrdowney(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

What is this I see...a new post!! I really need to take the kids sledding. I make it all up to them in summer, by doing fun activities then, I HATE the cold and so ready for it to be over