Sunday, May 3, 2009

GIRLS TRIP!

Everyone needs a good girls trip once in a while...right? This year we headed down to St. George for a little R&R from everyday life. It was so nice to go out to eat w/out the kiddos, layout and get fried (I think pregnancy makes your skin more sensitive), go shopping, go to a movie (17 again---so cute), and just chat w/ the girls. Thanks Trista, Angie, Marcie, Jeanette, Brookly, and Lara for making it so much fun!!! Oh, and I know I heard the rat in the bathroom! Love you all!!!
Marcie & Jeanette in line to eat @ The Pizza Factory (we love you breadtwists!)

Me & my mom (Some whacked out guy @ the pizza factory thought that Angie was mine and Jeanettes mom...even though I'm 8 mths. prego....I don't know what he was thinking! Don't pay any attention to him ang, you look soooo young!


Marcie & Jeanette ---you girls look amazing!








Angie looking so unbelievably hot in her swimsuit

8 comments:

Angie Haskins said...

Ker- That was so much fun I am so glad we we where able to go before you had your baby!! I think we will laugh about that for a long time!!! I could die about that swim suit picture that is such a bad shot of me! I want to go again maybe we can convince our husbands to let us do another one in the fall! :) Love ya

Unknown said...

That was a blast!! And yes girls trips are always needed and I'm always available!!! Just don't let the mice or rats come next time haha!!

Tiff said...

seriously your skin is way more sensetive. I had Khloee in June and my skin would burn so easy even my legs it was crazy! You look so cute!

Unknown said...

K--I seriously don't agree with a pic of me in my swimmingsuit on your blog & where is the pic of you in your swimmingsuit, Huh? I heard the rat or whatever too so I know you're not crazy--that makes me laugh though! Good times!
Oh--fyi, my name doesn't have an e at the end, it's just Marci-but it's ok! Thanks for the fun!

Emily said...

You look great, are you sure you're 8 months prego? :)

Sarah said...

WHAT THE! You ever go on a girls trip again with out me I will I will take your first born! Wait... that's not really a threat. Girl you should come out here with Lara! Freak I hate you.

P.S.
I love ya.

Becky said...

What?! He thought Ang was your mother? That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Poor Ang! Looks like such a fun trip though.

So have you had that baby yet? I tell you I'm getting a little impatient!

Kayla said...

Kerri! it's kayla (goodrich) you used to be my dance coach! I found your blog through Angie Haskins blog. She used to be my drill team coach! you have a beautiful family! I hope you are doing well!