Thursday, March 4, 2010

A CELEBRATION OF NO MORE DIAPERS OR PULL-UPS

A couple of Mondays ago we went to Pirate Island to celebrate Parker not wearing pull-ups anymore. He thought it was the coolest thing. It really was fun, and it reminded me so much of Disneyland....pirates of the carribean ride. We had so much fun!
Cute little Bridger...could have cared less about P.I. He was so good to sit in his stroller though.
Oh, the fun we had.....
This is us leaving Pirate Island. Can't you just tell my boys had the best time in the whole world? They were both crying by the time we left...one because he didn't get the prize that he wanted, and the other because he didn't want to get his picture taken. Bridger got cut out of the picture somehow....at least Jeff and I left laughing.

1 comment:

Angie Haskins said...

Yay no more diapers!!! That sounds like so much fun! I was thinking about going there with my kids!! You guys are great! You look beautiful like always!
Angie Haskins