Sunday, May 23, 2010

SOCCER FUN WITH THE FAM

My cute little Cooper absolutely loves to play soccer. He has a little victory dance he does after he scores a goal...it's hilarious to watch him.
You can tell how cold it was at this game just by looking at Bridgers face...poor guy
The super hot coach (hehe)
Coop playing spring soccer....Most of the games were freezing, but only 1 rain out..or should I say snow out.
The Boys!
A little brotherly competition
Getting Bridger off to an early start...
Seriously though...isn't he buff? Ha! He makes sure to work out in the off season.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope Cal can learn some moves from Coop when we're there. He's going to miss all of the soccer camps do to our little vay-cay to Utah.

Haskins said...

haha! I love coopers muscle pose! That is so fun you have a mini team of soccer players!! I love your little family!!!

Info Pak said...

hey nice blog how r u all plaese follow my blog and want to link exchange i will wnt to all my sweet blogger friends visit www.funterbox.blogspot.com

psempire said...

hahaha coup looks muslely :). I love your blog, +1 follower! (Check mine out ;) )