Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fall Festivities!

Pumpkin Land is one of our favorite places to go in the fall. My boys talk about it for weeks! It is one of my favorite places to, because I get to watch them have so much fun, and it makes me so grateful to have my cute family.
My cute boys are growing up too fast!
My boys seriously love this place. Every year we come here, and have so much fun!
My cute little "Bridge Man"
We tried...I don't think they have a clue what is going on.
Cooper holding a snake the was found there. He loves bugs, reptiles, animals etc. He is never scared to pick up anything--Ew!
All of my cute boys --getting lost in the corn maze
We couldn't get him out of the bounce house...he loved it!
The whole family at the end of a long day
Bridger picking out his pumpkin
My boys LOVE painting their pumpkins! Yes, we had to strip them down to their undies so that paint doesn't end up everywhere.
Parkers masterpiece (so talented isn't he)
Coopers work of art

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun - except for the snake!! Where is pumpkin land? I haven't heard of this one. We usually go to the red barn and take the tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch.

Sarah said...

Hey its about time! Love seeing all those pics. Tell Jeff I LOVE that hat he is sportin' he looks hot;)

Judd & Leslie Zimmerman said...

You guys have the most adorable little family!! Looks like a load of fun :)