Sunday, January 13, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PARKER!






I can't believe my cute little Parker is already 1! It just flew by so fast! December is such a hard month to have a birthday...especially 2 days after Christmas. Everyone is all partied out (especially us), so we just had a little celebration with Grammie and Papa on his birthday. We also celebrated it later with Jeffs family. We gave him a piece of cake, and he wanted nothing to do with it. He kept spitting out the cake and frosting! What kid doesn't like cake? I'll forgive him because he has been the best baby ever! And believe me, we needed an easy one after Cooper...wow!

8 comments:

Becky said...

This is one cute kid! I agree, it is REALLY scary how fast they grow up. Is it horrible that I kind of wish they could stay babies forever?

Kallas Family said...

He is adorable!! You are lucky that your good baby was #2 and not #1!

Haskins said...

Ker- I cant believe it has already been a year, wow how time flies! He is so cute!!! I cant beleive how big he is- I think he is a whole head and half taller than Mckay. It was so fun to judge with you last night even if it was a little brutal!!
Love ya

Johnson said...

That first picture is so cute. I love that look that he gives. Happy birthday Parkie. We still have his present at our house..now if we can just make it out the door and a few steps just to bring it over to him!!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Kerri
Parker is such a cute baby. He has a look that reminds me a little bit like Beckham. I can't beleive how time flies with these little ones. It was fun to be with you the last few weekends. Now I am going to miss seeing you so much.
Love ya

Tiff said...

I can't believe he is 1 time flies! He is so cute!!!

Kathy said...

kerri, kerri, kerri.
what cute kids you have!!! we need to see each other!!!!!

Melani said...

I've seen the same picture for about a month now. Please update your blog so that Aunty Mel can see what her boys look like now. Thanks. Love ya! :)