Thursday, February 7, 2008

SICK BABY!



Anybody else sick of winter? Sick of staying inside and trying to find things for your kids to do? Sick of having sick kids? We found out last thursday that Parker has RSV! On top of that he has double eye and ear infections! So they put him on some antibiotic that makes him have diareah and an upset stomach....bring it on!!! I have missed church for a month now, and am looking forward to another month missed. He is doing much better though, and is back to being his happy self (for the most part). I am so ready for a vacation...somewhere warm and tropical! I envy everyone who has been able to go somewhere like this in the middle of winter---I'm so jealous! So, if anyone has any fun ideas for things I can do inside with my kids...that would be great! I'll survive somehow!

6 comments:

Haskins said...

Poor Parker! That is so sad. I hate when they get sick like that. It makes it so hard!! i sure hope he gets better soon!! Oh that store is called naartjie, but they only have them up in salt lake so you would have to drive up north, and yes they have some super cute things for boys

Johnson said...

I am so sorry you have been stuck inside for so long! I am also sick of winter. It seems like we have been sick since November. Time for a break!! If you ever need me to take the kids during the day so you can just take a break let me know!!! That's what I'm here for!!!

Johnson said...

Oh, but then you have to take Greg one day for me because he has been Mr. Sickie for to long and I sort of need a break too! Just kidding!!

Kallas Family said...

I finally let Owen bring his basketball hoop inside our small apartment so he could get some energy out. I hate sick kids too!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

RSV is the worst. I am glad that he has started to feel better! I wish I had ideas for indoor games or ideas! I go crazy staying inside all of the time. Let's go to ST. George!!

Tiff said...

I'm sorry he has RSV Khloee has had it 2 times already with in a month. It really is so hard to have sick kids!