Friday, February 22, 2008

Bean Museum





The bean museum is a regular activity of ours (especially when it's presidents day, and jumpin jacks was so full you couldn't even move in there), so we decided to go see all the cool animals that we've seen a million times... but it never gets old to cooper. Parker is so cute right now, he gets so excited when he sees animals, he tries to make the sounds they all make. I love my boys! Thanks for coming with us Greg, Becky & kids...it was a party! Oh, and yes, Cooper does have his hand in the nose of a buffalo, all because he'll do anything Jeff tells him to do.

2 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That looks like fun! I swear kids never get sick of seeing animals of any kind and it doesn't matter if they are alive or not. That is so funny that cooper's hand is in the buffalo's nose. He is so cute. Parker seems like such a great baby by the way!

Johnson said...

That's not the only place he was stickin his fingers..but we'll just keep that between us!!! I know the snow is horrible but just be glad for your blessings...like your next door neighbors!!! I love my little nephews!!! I am so glad that I get to know them even better now!!!!