Monday, June 23, 2008

GIRLS TRIP!!






Last weekend me and some of my college buddies went down to St. George for a much needed getaway. We had so much fun swimming, shopping, eating at yummy places, getting facials/pedicures, going to a movie and just laughing and relaxing. It's amazing how much you can do in a day without the kids!I have the best friends in the world...I even got to see Lara & Josh...my BFF that I have not seen for a long time! When I got back the house was even clean (for the most part), and Jeff told me how hard being the mom really is. No kidding! Lets do it again next year girls!

8 comments:

lramey said...

i so wish we could've run into you down there- even at the bear paw/claw place!!! oh the yumminess!!! Lara hasn't changed ONE SINGLE BIT!!! HOW CUTE you are!!!

Amanda said...

Good for you! I am on my way this Weekend to do the same! So much fun.

Haskins said...

NIce Clevage shot of me!! We should of croped that picture just a bit! That was so much fun! I am so glad that we do it every year I love it!! I agree I do feel like we have such great friends!

Molly said...

How fun! You are all hot mama's!

Heather said...

Jeff & Kerri,
I just found the most wonderful thing in the world... Blog Stalking! This is Todd Fitch and I just wanted to drop a note and tell you your family is beautiful and it is great to see you guys. check us out. thefitchfamilyblog.blogspot.com
hope to see you soon
T

Annie said...

Kerri, you are so stinkin' cute. Seriously, how do you look so amazing after 2 babies? I was trashed after 1.

Kirsten said...

Hey Kerri! I love having girls weekends and I love when my husband tells me how hard it is to stay home with the kids!!! That is the best!!
my blog is
Kirstenboxx.blogspot.com
if you want to check it out!

Mary and Eric Francis said...

Kerri you look so good with your cute little family! Its been so long... I think we need to have a dance centre reunion! I miss dance and everyone from the studio. Hope your doing well.