Thursday, June 5, 2008

Moon Lake








We went to Moon Lake for 4 days over Memorial Day weekend. It's been a tradition since I was little, but now all of my brothers and sister go with their families, so it makes it a lot of fun. It was a little bit cold, but luckily we had cabins with heat...yea! It was so beautiful up there, and I have to say... there is nothing better than no makeup and hairspray for a few days (Of course we did get showers). Cooper and Parker loved playing with their cousins, and especially getting dirty. Coop caught 2 fish that he was so proud of..but not as proud as my dad with his nice catch! Thanks for a fun time fam!

9 comments:

Emily said...

"Moon Lake" and the "Coles" family just go together like bread and butter.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

That sounds like so much fun. We are dying to go camping. Hey, Coop just turned 5. Wow! Happy Birthday littleman.

Haskins said...

What cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I cant believe how cute you look for camping! Glad you had fun!

McKenna said...

Ok, I posted a pic. It's really really ME good ol' McKenna Ehat!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun--I bet your boys love it there. We can't wait to go camping when it warms up soon, hopefully! It was fun to look at the pics.

Molly said...

I love not wearing make-up, I just wish I looked as cute as you with out!

Annie said...

Kerri, remember me? Annie McMullin (Lewis now) from UVSC Cheer? GO WOLVERINES! Good times! I stumbled onto your blog page while looking for some info on the Draper Temple. Go Figure. You guys are SO adorable and your kids...........oh my gosh. They are beautiful! Aren't boys the greatest? I'm so glad I found you. I'm adding you my list right now!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That looks like so much fun! That is the way to camp with cabins. I am with you about the no hairspray and makeup!

Kathy said...

Look how cute your family is!!! I always wanted to go there with you in High School. We should take our families there together.