Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CATCHING UP!
















I've been such a blog slacker lately, and this post proves it. This is the 24th of July parade that the primary puts on in our city. Every ward decorates a float and rides bikes, it's pretty exciting for the kids. I think our theme had something to do with rodeo? I'm lucky that we found this old cowboy hat in our toy box...I know, I go all out. Cooper (who just learned how to ride a bike w/out training wheels did amazing riding it the entire parade with Jeff behind him to slow his bike down when he got to a hill (he hadn't quite mastered the brakes yet). It was a fun day!

3 comments:

Haskins said...

Oh my goodness Parker looks so cute in his cowboy hat!!! YOu have been a blog slacker, we need more pics!!! :-) Are you excited for this sat. It will be so much fun make sure you bring lots of DP and I will bring lots of Diet coke because I think it will be pretty bruital!

Buffy Dayton said...

Okay, so I blogged stocked a little bit. I found your blog on Brad and Mel's I hope you don't mind. I just thought we better stay in touch since Cooper and Kylee are getting married some day. You know just in case our husbands stop playing soccer together!!! :)

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Cute pics! Don't feel bad I have been a blog slacker lately too. Nice job Coop on learning to ride your bike!!