Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY PARKER!

My little guy is 3! I can't believe it. He has blessed my life in so many ways that it is hard to explain. He makes me laugh constantly by the things he says, does, and all the funny faces he makes. I love you Parker!
Your typical 3 year old... Boogers and all

Presents in the morning because we had such a busy day ahead. That is one thing about having a December 27th birthday. The month just never slows down.....


This is one of the reasons we were all together on Parkers birthday. Two of Jeffs brothers came home from Oklahoma and California and blessed their babies in their parents ward on the same day. This is Brad & Mel's adorable baby Gabby. I can't believe her hair, and I just want to squish those cheeks!



Tim & Katies new arrival...BABY ZAC...he's so cute & sweet! I love that he always had such a concerned look on his face.




Parker shares his Birthday with beautiful Cassie (Jeffs cousin...so I'm not sure what that makes her to Parker..2nd cousins?) He also shares with his cousin Kylan on my side of the fam.






What a great Birthday party





Luv this kid!







What a great day for my adorable, fun, spunky, carefree, and loving 3 year old!








No comments: