Sunday, January 3, 2010

OUR FAMILY CHRISTMAS

Wishing you a Merry Christmas in our new cozy Christmas pajamas.
My boys just so excited on Christmas morning. I wish I could freeze this morning and make it go in slow motion...then I could enjoy it longer. Seems like it goes too fast!

Bridger had such a fun time watching all the wrapping paper flying everywhere. He is so easily entertained. At this age you just can't go wrong with what you get them....if only they could stay that way.


Parker loves to ride his 3 wheeler spiderman scooter, but has been asking for a razor so he can fit in a little better with the big kids in the culdesac. He really flies on the thing!



We finally broke down and got one...or I should say Santa brought it to our house. We really have had so much fun playing it, especially Coop. He freaked when he saw it.




My crazy boys loving Christmas morning.





All the kiddos that enjoyed the festivities at Grandma & Grandpa Johnsons home.






No comments: