Saturday, October 13, 2007

Enjoying Fall


This time of year we spend a lot of our time at soccer games. It's fun to watch Jeff play in his games--he still loves it! This picture was actually taken at Dallins game (our nephew)--who just moved next door to us.

I love to go to the park with my boys. The swings are probably my favorite because you can lock them in, and not worry about them running off somewhere (he he)


O.k. so coopers a little too big for the baby swing, but he thought it would be fun anyway



Oh, how I love my cute little "Parkie" He has just realized how much he loves to swing!

5 comments:

Cracker said...

Ker- you look so pretty in that picture with Parker. Cant believe how big Parker is getting. I wish McKay would grow even just a bit!! Cooper for some reason reminds me of Jeff!!!
Angie

lramey said...

So, I found you off of Becky's blog= that I stalk because I think she is freaking hilarious!!! Anywho...you look exactly like you did 10 years ago- DARLING!!!! It's crazy how time flies eh? I mean, we're not workin' at Zuka anymore Kerr, we've gots kids!!!! I just wanted to say howdy! Your kids are sooooo super cute!!!

loves, lisa ramey

Becky said...

Hey Kerri!
I'm so glad you found me! So I went to Molly's blog and found you back...
Your kids are the cutest! How fun to have 2 rowdy, rambunctious little boys. Isn't motherhood the best? It was fun to see what you're up to!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Darling pics of your boys and you! I love that you have a blog now so I can see your boys more often.
Love ya
Trista

jlohran said...

Okay Keri-- We were just blog hopping and somehow we have hopped onto your blog! Anyway, cute family-- you guys are so cute. Parker and Cooper are mini Jeffs-- so anyway we just wanted to say hi. We have a blog too-- it is ohranfam.blogspot.com!
Jami and Randy Ohran