Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Family Night At The Pumpkin Patch


For family night we went to the Mapleton Pumpkin Patch. It was such a nice day-so warm and beautiful (if you can't tell from cooper squinting from the bright sun). He's in the unable to make a normal face while taking a picture stage. He had fun ridding in the big green cart through the field looking for his perfect pumpkin. We found tons of beetles and some sort of unknown animal poop...it was great! We took the pumpkins home and had fun painting and carving them. I love my cute boys, they are so much fun!

5 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! I should have stopped by a pumpkin patch with Hannah. I am running out of time! BTW, you are entirely too cute to be a mom. I think you should identify yourself as your kids "Aunt". :)

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Great minds think alike. We did the same thing for family night. Your boys are darling. It is fun to see pictures of them.

Cracker said...

Ker- those are darling pictures! Hey we should get parker and Mckay together in there same outfit and take pictures!!
ang

Johnson said...

I love my little nephews!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

Molly said...

Looks like fun! We've never been, maybe we'll check it out! Parkers cheeks are so cute!