Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Thanks Angie, here's my answers......

4 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Western Watts (1st job ever)
2. Blenders/Zuka Juice (now Jamba)
3. Adorn Me (fun ear, belly, nose, eyebrow piercings...gross!)
4. Dance Teacher

MOVIES I'VE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (of course!)
2. How to loose a guy in 10 days
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Serendipity

PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Pleasant Grove
2. Orem
3. Provo
4. Spanish Fork (all very exciting-i know)

FAVORITE T.V. SHOW
1. So you think you can dance
2. Dancing with the stars
3. Good Things Utah

PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY
1. Moon Lake (family tradition)
2. Hawaii (5 yr. anniversary)
3. California-Disneyland
4. Arizona

FAVORITE DISHES
1. Good Pasta & Bread (Pizza Factory bread twist-yum!)
2. Mashed potatoes & pot roast
3. Crepes with fruit
4. French toast with fruit

WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. My blog
2. My friends blogs
3. My Email
4. My bank

PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Somewhere warm and tropical

PEOPLE I AM TAGGING
1. Becky Johnson
2. Leesa Coles
3. Brianna Coles
4. Raelyn Coles

1 comment:

Haskins said...

I love your answers so glad you finally did it!!